Wynns Family Psychology
These jpg image proofs are large, when viewing in a browser window, remember to click to zoom in 100% on the image
WynnsFamilyPsychology.com 2021 Website Design Mockups
This project tracking page allows us to organize new concepts and a history of earlier mockups and concept versions along with research and archive information. As the project and design rounds proceed forward, older mockups and concepts are moved to the bottom of the page in the "Previous Rounds/Research" section.
- Site Map Document:
- Site Map Document
- Lepage Associates:
Note: Better organized home page that actually shows at a glance all we do.
- Mathews Counseling:
Note: Well organized home page and maybe ability to schedule now (in the future).
- Therapeutic Partners:
Note: Likes Our Staff tab with bios of clinicians, admin, maybe interns. Maybe videos to go along. Make sure to list leader positions in bios.
- 3-C Family Services:
- Mockups of WynnsFP site with new design treatments.
- Option 1:
- Option 2:
- Option 3:
- Option 4:
- Option 4 Nav:
Note: Pulled inspiration from phone call, incorporated more colors from the logo, curves vs straight lines and added what was hidden keywords from current site into the background of the header and footer.
- Option 5:
- Option 5b Nav:
Note: Includes side nav menu, circles in the header representing different issues parents may be looking for, and more curves to give a softer/friendlier feel. Pulled inspiration from hand drawing, curves web screenshot, circle icons screenshot, etc.
- Option 6:
Note: This option (#6) is based upon the Bovenizer & Baker Orthodontics site that Kristen Likes: https://www.bovbakerortho.com
- Wynn’s Family Psychology feedback. April 13, 2021
- Revised Design 4 including WFP Changes
- Revised Design 5 with WFP Changes
- Revised Design 5 including WFP Changes Alternative Header
- WynnsFamilyPsychology_Dev-5-alt_041421 (1).jpg
- Design 6 alternative
- Design 4 Feedback from WFP
- Design 5 Feedback from WFP
- Design Round 4 including home page desktop, home page mobile and therapy page
- Revised Homepage 07/12/2021
- Internal Page Example: Main Therapy Page 7/12/2021
- Mobile Version of Homepage